OREO CHEESECAKE((:
Baking session with my dear girlfriend and sister was fun. After years of baking oreo cheesecake, here I am baking one in my very own kitchen. I think it doesn’t turn out pretty but it taste really nice. Well, the purpose of the baking is to help Mira with her project.
Baking session with my dear girlfriend and sister was fun. After years of baking oreo cheesecake, here I am baking one in my very own kitchen. I think it doesn’t turn out pretty but it taste really nice. Well, the purpose of the baking is to help Mira with her project.
Ingredients:
Oreo cookies
Butter
Philadelphia cream cheese
Sugar
Vanilla Essence
Eggs
Firstly, mix butter with oreo cookies and bake for 10-15mins to make up the crust.
For the top filling;
mix 2 eggs,2 box of cream cheese,1/2 a cup sugar and 1/2tsp of vanilla essence.
And finally, stir it well.
Pour the filling on top of the crust.
and bake it for 20 mins?
Woo, simple!
Dont we seems more like a well-prepared& an outstanding wife?! LOL
& no school every tuesday is boredom! Oh my god, i miss everyone in school! LOL
nites people ((:
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment