Saturday, July 12

SICK,

9 July 2008;

POGATHE(Dont go);
Dear Arun is missing someone((:
Puvan’s departure has causes Arun to miss her soo much!
Right, Arun? LOL
Don’t worry, its less than 2 weeks more from now and she will come back!
Arun i know you told me that you have frequently going into my blog to check out
about this post.
So ya, this day is dedicated to you! Aww~ I'm damn nice la!
& please, no more sad songs from you! HA-HA =D

The Singapore Netball team.

Arun and Puvan darling~

Dinessha, her bestfren.

Cast, our height difference with Puvan not really that different u gay!

AWWWWW~~!!

Stop emoing, please?


10 – 11 July 2008;
I have no idea what has been up with me these few days but I’ve been on a very unpleasant ride of emotions. I’m just blaming it on the exhaustion for now. Being sick for 2 days continuously isn’t that cool okay? Piling with projects, haunting by deadlines and test around the corner isn’t cool too.
& oh god, what’s wrong with my health? I hate it whenever I can’t breathe. I wonder if it’s got to do with my heart murmur problem. No, please not.

Soccer after school,

Soccer at turf.

And he thinks he looks like some Brazilian hot players/models, Puih! hehe, jk da.

BRAZILLL!!

Gays association.

Jonnii!

blueee skyy.

She thinks he stinks, LOL

the gays association founder.


Lastly, HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY ABAH! You’re the coolest dad ever and I love you ((:

take care love.

No comments: