Sunday, July 13

ILY, Abah.



Oh god thanks for blessing me with such a wonderful daddy! I’m glad to love and be loved by this special person. He’s everything to me since the time I was born and forever will be. Today, his officially 65 years old and I don’t think his old! His hardworking, strong and cute daddy of mine! ((:
Every kiss, every hug, every prayer, every tear, every advice and his usual feeding are just so wonderful! How can I ask for another dad? His just too perfect for me!
Every day I pray for his wellbeing and health. As he grew older, I pray for him and god, I don’t wish to lose him. Another love of mine,
& I hate leavings.


Dinner at Pizza Hut,

Swensen's cake by Dee Ayesha.
Im happy happy girl! Food food food((:
Abah& family+ eldest sister(furthest left).
Rafee Bhai candid.
Bouquet of bears.
Daddy's girls !
ILY,dad.
When i wished you last nite, i felt like crying..
Yet again, i pray for you. Love,
The in-laws.

and in-laws again.

OMG! Look at the poster behind dad. Ha-ha!

& his that pillar.

This little monster stole my daddy's bouquet of bears! Poor Abah.

takecare love.

No comments: