01 July 2008;
It has been long since I left Dunman Secondary School. Hmm..About 8 months ago?
Every single place where all the memories lie was gone like forever? Oh dear, the demolishment of my dear school has indeed erase the memories physically. But not to worry, every tinge of memories I had are etched in my mind and never will be erase.
It has been long since I left Dunman Secondary School. Hmm..About 8 months ago?
Every single place where all the memories lie was gone like forever? Oh dear, the demolishment of my dear school has indeed erase the memories physically. But not to worry, every tinge of memories I had are etched in my mind and never will be erase.
02 July 2008;
THODA PYAAR THODA MAGIC;
Do you believe in fairytales?
Sometimes, I wish I do.
It was terrifically an enjoyable movie and the cliques I went with are just the best companion!
Nelvin-Revathi-Roshan-Arun.
We kept LOL-ing in the theatre and I’m sure we made a lot of noise inside! HA-HA =D
I love you lovelies a lot ((:
03 July 2008;
Pangs of anger within me,
“What do you think I am?”
“Do you even know that it was never love that I have towards you?”
“Do you even have to tell?”
I’m just disappointed.
and in school, we camwhored.
WTF?! look at me! haha
and now he said his late for lecture.
Castillo: "Why go lecture? No need! Lecture=break" NONSENSE!
Nelvin darlingg
Roshan the rock? LOL
04 July 2008;
Life has never been fair towards me now.
Life has never been fair towards me now.
Perhaps to everyone?
Projects deadline is around the corner and here I am trying to be as kiasu as I could
to at least finish it before time. I’m really lucky to get some helpful and hardworking group members.
Tutorial loads are getting heavier now. More exams are coming up during this month and I have to painstakingly study for it. Well, these might be reasons to why I have been neglecting my favorite past time, blogg-ing.
Projects deadline is around the corner and here I am trying to be as kiasu as I could
to at least finish it before time. I’m really lucky to get some helpful and hardworking group members.
Tutorial loads are getting heavier now. More exams are coming up during this month and I have to painstakingly study for it. Well, these might be reasons to why I have been neglecting my favorite past time, blogg-ing.
05 July 2008;
SAKUNTHALA’S FOOD PALACE+ WANTED MOVIE+ SLIDING DOOR& SHIRT INCIDENT= ICG LOVED.
I had a superb day with the ICG cliques. They are the people who made me laugh like always ((:
Sakunthala’s Food Palace;
Total food spent: $140+
But undeniable, the food was really great! Everyone enjoyed the food totally. Briyani chicken! ((:
Oh then we camwhored:
SAKUNTHALA’S FOOD PALACE+ WANTED MOVIE+ SLIDING DOOR& SHIRT INCIDENT= ICG LOVED.
I had a superb day with the ICG cliques. They are the people who made me laugh like always ((:
Sakunthala’s Food Palace;
Total food spent: $140+
But undeniable, the food was really great! Everyone enjoyed the food totally. Briyani chicken! ((:
Oh then we camwhored:
The gawjuz girls ((:
and again.
Cannot make it guys in ICG, LOL
Rev.Nelvin.Dineesha !
FOOD FOOD FOOD! Indian style~
PAMPADAM!
Green gay?!
i love the editting.
small kids. woops!
Look! Im taller! *BOOO!*
Suraj look like IQBAL SINGH! cute uh~
lovely girls outside Sakunthala.
Nel darling and me.
We're late for the movie but we still continue camwhoring!
Seee, how i have greatly influence them to camwhore,LOL!
Wanted;
It was a great movie with 2 wonderful people by the side of me. They claim to be the hot boys in the theatre. Anyone think so? LOL and thanks for the cheek pinching! I’m really afraid that my cheeks will sag! HA-HA!
We Indians conquer the whole theatre and we did contribute to the noise pollution inside. When Dineesha started laughing loudly, practically everyone in the theatre plays along with her and laughed. LOL! When the guys get over excited during the kissing scene, they made noise and yet again, everyone laugh along. LOL! When I was embarrass to mistaken a door with a automated sliding door, most of them saw and laughed along too. LOL! When out of sudden Castillo hides himself from a guy who is wearing the same outfit as him, we laughed along too! LOL
Oh my god, I’m totally blessed to be given such wonderful cliques! They are where I laugh, I cry, I critique, I gossip, I everything indeed. Love Love.
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment