Tuesday, June 10

KATAM DAY.


Again, I have to attend my Quran lesson. This time everyone practices the whole procedure for tomorrow (my big day). I pity the kids as they have to stay behind just to see my “graduation”. They were so cute that they even congratulated me countless times. Some were looking at me in a very shy look and kept smiling, very cute kids! I love small kids ((:

Tomorrow is my BIG DAY! Just hope everything went well. Ammi has gone to the market to buy some groceries for my Big Day, yeah! Hmm, I wonder what delicious food she is cooking for us.

Before I left my Ustazah’s house today, she left me some advice that I surely have to bore in my mind. How nice can she be even though she can be a pain in everyone’s ass! Ha-Ha!
She has been my religious teacher since I was 3 years old. & of cause, she knows everything about my family and I. That’s how close we are. She was glad to graduate me before she’s gone. I was touched when she said that. As for everyone’s information, I shifted house to Pasir Ris when I was 9 and I went to a different religious teachers. None pleases me like how she did. So, I decided to graduate my Quran lesson with her instead. I love her so much for all the knowledge and advices she has given to me. I will be a good daughter to my parents and a good student to you ((:

Lovely people please pray for me and I hope everything will go well tomorrow on my big day. AMIN.

take care love.

No comments: