My 2 favorite girls came over to my crib. They came exactly the time when the Tamil movie started. So, they have got no choice but to join me and wait till 7pm to party? LOL
Syeerah being her “Tak-malu face” called to ask if there is any food at home as she was hungry and reluctant to waste her money. As usual, my home will obviously have food for them. They had late lunch and junks while watching the movie. After dawn, my boyfriend came over and entertain the girls. Well, what can I say? He’s cheeky! We dance all night and I swear I regret influencing little boyfriend to dance. He’s worst then me and if we don’t dance with him, he will just show his pangs of anger to us. But never mind, he has to learn this. Just like his mummy(s) ((:
Mira.Zyedan Shah.Syeerah.Ruzaidah.Zubeidaa.
That cheeky boy with my girls.
Syeerah wants to kidnap him, never!
His mine!
Excited about the vouchers for free makeover i gave them. We girls turn into kids ((:
I love my mickey.I love my girls!
11 June 2008/Monday;
As plan, I woke up early for my Quran lessons. Reach home a little late since Ustazah (religious teacher) wanted to discuss about my “big day” (Katam Day). Today is a hectic day for me. I need to cook, house chores, ironing and get ready for dinner with the Indians. Sarah thinks I made a good housewife in the future, LOL!
How terrible! I felt very disappointed as I couldn’t buy this beautiful MANGO shirt. It’s Hot Pink la and there isn’t any extra small size. I’m going to check out other outlets and I really hope there is because I’ve fall in love with it badly! Then later meet up with Cast to buy Subway cookies and headed to school.
EAST COAST PARK is where we had our dinner. Everyone has delicious food except for me. Firstly, everyone had their food way before mine but they were nice and waited for mine too (: Secondly, it cost $4 for just a pathetic Nasi Goreng. Lastly, its way to spicy then I thought! For god sake, he uses Chilli padi and that adds on to the spicy-ness. & i swear that i felt guilty for not finishing the food. Sorry rice, dont cry :(
I was partly tearing and perspiring while eating. Thanks to some, they pity me and gave their share of water! Thank you gays ((:
As usual, everything is incomplete without our cam-whoring session:
Guess who's this? HAHA!!
His PATCHEI KURUNGU! lol
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment