11 JUNE 2008/WEDNESDAY;
Katam Day.
I would really love to thank Ammi for the good food she has prepared for the people on my big day. Well, everything when the way we wanted it to be. I didn’t cock up my reading and I’m glad that I had read very well and fluently. I felt like a professional! LOL! Ammi made this occasion a grand one for me since I’m her last child who has finally katam. She was a proud mommy yesterday to see her daughter reading in front of a big crowd. Thank you my lovely dovey Ammi ((:

The guide to reach Allah ((:
Look at the red eggs! I DID THAT ! (:
The pepsi girls.
The future me..
Ustazah Layla and me.
(Behind):Mak Chu, Ustaz Naseer and Ustazah Gedak
(front): Ammi, Zue' and Ustazah Layla.
Ammi love.
After a long day, i still need to head back to school for a dance audition. The dance went well but yucks, i heard that there will be a re-audition for those who are selected. Heck that! I've got no choice. Sorry, there isnt any pictures taken. So how's my chicken curry? LOL!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment