Wednesday, June 25

Guys sux.

What I felt earlier on was indeed the truth. Guys can just be a pain in your ass. I swear, they’re the king of liars. For once, they said they’re over that girl but no, they lied. How could I still believe in them? Or perhaps, he’s making up a story. Well, only god knows.


Gays are in trend,people!

Please congratulate me for getting over him! Like finally. No regrets but happiness in me ((:
Woooo, I’m a happy girl =D
Castillo is a happy gay too. He got a bloody green PSP! & now, he’s showing it of to me. Thanks uh. LOL, * jk da*

Heck about the guy thingy. Let’s talk about today!
INDIANs are the coolest people yet living ((:
Cam-whoring with such people is awesome! Like seriously.Check out the photos taken, Enjoys


Indian Girls ((:
Maha.Kasturi.Shalini.Zalikha.Alisa.Zue'.Nelvin.Wafah.Dineesha.Puvanesh
Zalikhaaa

Cast& Zalikha
Zalikha& Nelvin darling..

Pretty ladyy, Alisa
The whites.
Dineesha& Nelvin. The Hindis.
Rostyy, u look real gay! Wooooo~
The msn survivors! more cca points, pleaseeee((:
Rosty&Nelvin. Hindis too
Exorticism of Arun the Kummi
i seriously duno whats going on.
hmm, there is a story behind this! Ponna Bad!
Arun n his usual smile, trade mark?
OMG! he thinks he looks like Mickey Mouse!! ARGG! i was laughing my head out that time!
Rosttyyy! Argg
He loves to destroy the pic. Damn youu!
Wooo, we're good dancers. Hmmm..

that isnt candid!

Zue': " Cast! stop taking pics with me! I know i'm popular uh, kepo! LOL"

Rosty immitating Sandy Boo( Senthilan)

The bestest gay in the world! Wooooo~

DEI!

the pimp?? LOL, CMI

Cast so cute. Look like the Puss In Boots (Shrek!) LOL

woops, i know you hated cats forever.

Check out this. This is VINTAGE! wooo~

His immitating puvanesh, LOL! "Pain, Pain pain,pain!"

take care love.

No comments: