Everything seems dull and monotonous.
I have accepted that it’s the end of everything.
Perhaps this will continue.
But till when?
Forever?
I swear life for me wouldn’t be this colorful without the Indians.
Practically, I got to thanks Cast for the listening ear.
He helps me a lot ((:
Love you, gay!
& some other girlfriends namely Maha and Nelvin.
For being that understanding.
I really appreciate it all.
Love you people truck loads! (:
Academic days are getting hectic each day
with every tutorials/ assignments and projects that keeps piling.
I’ve receive my Business Accounting result.
I can say its not that bad
but kind of depressing ( 34.5/45[B+] ).
Mathematics isn’t my weakest link, you see.
Well, I’m grateful to god for such a blessing.
2 more results to go.
Blessings ((:
take care love.
I have accepted that it’s the end of everything.
Perhaps this will continue.
But till when?
Forever?
I swear life for me wouldn’t be this colorful without the Indians.
Practically, I got to thanks Cast for the listening ear.
He helps me a lot ((:
Love you, gay!
& some other girlfriends namely Maha and Nelvin.
For being that understanding.
I really appreciate it all.
Love you people truck loads! (:
Academic days are getting hectic each day
with every tutorials/ assignments and projects that keeps piling.
I’ve receive my Business Accounting result.
I can say its not that bad
but kind of depressing ( 34.5/45[B+] ).
Mathematics isn’t my weakest link, you see.
Well, I’m grateful to god for such a blessing.
2 more results to go.
Blessings ((:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment