Saturday, June 28

I miss her.

Today seems different to me. I’m just not who I am.
Her presence in my dream causes me to tear.
Badly, I can say.
But nobody notice.

Mummy,


you came into my dream.
Confessing the love you have for me.
Telling me how much you miss me.
Thank you so much for passing by.
Like at least, I know someone I love
Do miss and care for me still.
Though I know, you are gone permanently,
I will never forget everything about you.
You’re that kind soul who loves me dearly.
May you be happy in heaven ((:

She's in red, Zalma Nachak Bte M.N Ahamed.

Ammi and Abah is the furthest right (:

What further disappointment I should bear now?
Looking at my Principle of Management result,
I can barely survive in such a smart ass class.
I’m nothing as compared to them.
No, I do pass that subject.
But you see, it isn’t something that I expected to get nor
have I wished to get lower than some of my classmates.
It’s a great disappointment, I can say.
Its not an A grade, that' the problem now.


This creates disturbance in my mind.
I can’t even concentrate during my accounts lecture.
& now, I’m totally lost.
I couldn’t understand that bloody chapter!

I hate myself. I’m dumb :(

take care love.

No comments: