Tuesday, June 24

Mixed Emotions.


It sucks when you couldn’t really understand your own feelings at times. It was just a sudden change in you that you do not seem to be aware of.

Have you ever felt really low about yourself?
Have you ever felt dumb of not doing well in what you are supposed to be good at?
Have you ever felt really hopeless?
Have you ever felt useless?
Have you ever felt that you have been irritated enough?
Have you ever felt that you’re being used?
Have you ever felt you’re being targeted for no clear reason?
Have you ever felt the urge to kill someone?
Have you ever felt that you have a lot to accomplish in life but yet the time given is not enough?
Have you ever felt being left by your loved ones?
Have you ever known that you have been hurting me even more though you’ not aware?

That’s exactly what I felt today. Perplexed and piled with mixed emotions that are uncontrollable.
Sitting alone and thinking can just cause me to be in such a state where nobody wishes to see. Those questions make me ponder and giving the impression that I’m the cause for all this unsolved issues within me.

Worst still. These erupted feelings in me can just let me be in a dilemma state.
I want to be away from others. Is that even possible? I doubt so.

Iterriblymissestherealyou ((:

take care love.

No comments: