Saturday, May 31

LOVED.

TEST FEVER!
02 JUNE 2008: BUSINESS ACCOUNTING- CHAPTER 1-5
04 JUNE 2008: ECONOMICS- CHAPTER 1-5
05 JUNE 2008: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT- CHAPTER 1-6


Mid-term test is anytime sooner. Well, can say I’m a lil’ prepared for it. No, not complacent or anything but hey, I did some revision. So there’s confidence within me now.

Subjects/Chapter covered:
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING: Practices done
ECONOMICS: CHAPTER 1-3
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT: CHAPTER 1-4

I LOVE INDIANS (:
Well, as I said we Indians had dinner yesterday. CHANGI VILLAGE! Castillo drives some of us there in his car. Oh, never you wish to know what had happen in his car. All thanks to Mahes! Oh dear, she’s the biggest joker I’ve ever met. Right Castillo and Maha??
Oh yess, dear Mahes, i'm stronger then you di!

So yeah, as usual, I had my Nasi Ayam Penyet with Bandung!
We had some cam-whoring session and followed by some story telling by Shahul.
Everything is such a wonderful& lovely dinner together with the Indians.
Thank you peeps for that and will be looking forward to more outings (:
Here are the photos, enjoy!


ICG loved! (:

Casti drivingg~

Us inside the car camwhoring while waiting for the rest.

Changi Village.

MR CASTILLO!- small boy,oops!

LOVELY~

FOOD!

Arun's photography skill! Nicelah, KUMMI!

Compare which Bandung is NICER & CHEAPER!

Which do you think??

The boyss

Their unsuccessful cam-whoring session, ha-ha!

LOVELY INDIANS ARE LOVED!

takecare love.

No comments: