Sunday, June 1

GAYS! (:

HAPPY JUNE-Y!
Finally it’s June. Bye May, you know I don’t like you!


& oh yah, birthday boy (:

Well, I’m worried sick right now. I don’t know why but it seems that way since just now.
I’m a lil’ worried for tomorrow test. Though I’m done with the studying and practices, I just think that I didn’t study at all. But hey, I woke up early to study uh.
Mr Worried-sick, can you please go away??

OKAY GOOD!

Zue-mitha Sen is my new name. HA-HA! Since I’m Indian and I will soon be speaking Tamil, I got to change my name, ha-ha! Zueletchmi is a bit to oldies so Cast got me a modernize name, Zue- MItha Sen! COOL nah?

I LOVE YESTERDAY :D
I LOVE G-EARTH CLUB!
Oh well, that’s a GAY club and yess, I’m welcomed!
Let’s GO gay people! (:

MEMBERS: ZUEMITHA, CASTILLO, KOMATHI, DENESH AND ROSHAN!

MUAHAHA :D

And the gays came out with a new organization “FOOD JUNKIES” but sadly, I cant join due to being skinny and a slow eater :( But its okay, being gay is enough right gays?
Waaahh, I love my GAYS! Let’s GAY when we’re together.
Muaks. I LOVE YOU An example of GAY-ing ((:

take care love.

No comments: