I’m stucked in between Indian Cultural Group and Hip Hop.
I don’t wish to burden myself with two CCAs in polytechnic. Never had I known my life as a business student going to be this hectic. Well, I love my ICG gang aloott! I don’t wish to quit this CCA of cos. So yes, I’ve decided on Hip Hop instead. I know being in Hip Hop is my dream and now, I’ve got no choice but to choose one.
I seriously don’t mind quitting Hip Hop since I didn’t manage to attend their Orientation and practice before. So this means that I’ve never know anyone inside yet. I don’t wish to travel all the way to City Hall for my dance practices, that’s so-so troublesome. Furthermore, I will be broke by the time I finish my year 3 as most of my money is spent on the Hip Hop practices. I don’t wish that happens.
Thanks to Castii who help me solve this problem that has been bothering me since morning. Thank you Mr Milo (: I will not leave these lovely ICG members, for sure. Who cares I couldn’t dance in Hip Hop, I believe ICG produces better dancers and of cause, talented peoples. Yeay, I love those lovelies in ICG! And I can’t wait for our romantic dinner together.
Perhaps, I should elaborate more on my doings for today.
As usual, attended my tutorials, APEL and finally, Principle of Management lecture was cancelled. As we didn’t able to do anything during the 2hours break, my class decided that we go library to slack. I shall say that it was the first time my class spent time together. Usually, it consists of different groups. & I’m proud to say, we’ve finally come as one. Cam-whoring session was the finale before we attended APEL lesson. Here are the pictures:
Thanks to Castii who help me solve this problem that has been bothering me since morning. Thank you Mr Milo (: I will not leave these lovely ICG members, for sure. Who cares I couldn’t dance in Hip Hop, I believe ICG produces better dancers and of cause, talented peoples. Yeay, I love those lovelies in ICG! And I can’t wait for our romantic dinner together.
Perhaps, I should elaborate more on my doings for today.
As usual, attended my tutorials, APEL and finally, Principle of Management lecture was cancelled. As we didn’t able to do anything during the 2hours break, my class decided that we go library to slack. I shall say that it was the first time my class spent time together. Usually, it consists of different groups. & I’m proud to say, we’ve finally come as one. Cam-whoring session was the finale before we attended APEL lesson. Here are the pictures:
The girls in 1B09
Adila, Ms CEO.
See, gay scandalism.
Group doing project.
It was taken not on purpose.
Waahh, I JUST WOKE UP CAN?!
Adila n CX
My closemates in class.
Project mates.
Adila (:
1B09!
Oh well, I was awed by this lovely girl that I met in ICG. Her words just teach me something in life. Thank you so much Komathi for that lovely advice. I shall bore it!
Komathi says:
“Don’t be disappointed. There's a slight light of hope somewhere ((: Every hard hit is a step to a something good ((:”
Remember that too, people!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment