Saturday, May 24

Jam&Hop- Girlfrens loved.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRENS TRUCK LOADS!

Credit: Mira,Deera,Syeera,Ashyy& Shirlene.


NYP- Jam & Hop, 23 May 2008

My girls w/out Syeera darling.

Mira's gerek classmates!!

Mira sot, haha!

Woo, girls.. Haha, seow. Guys got turn on ?? Oh my..

Dre& Mira. The photographer& thnx for the tickets! (:

Pretty(:

Only Shirlene aware of this.

No No! Im not fat :( The shorts is the cause of everything.

I love you dear Ashyy ! I swear my heart was jumping around when i saw u.

The certified lessys.

I look slacky. I'm from school!!

Model or watt?

Where's the party tonite?

Dance all nite girls~

Let's do the lessy dance.

Look at the guy on your right in blue. He likes Mira babey! Haha :D

Somebody i dunno. Andre's friends maybe.

Wanna be on top?

Tired~

My precious girlfrens (:

Oh yes, i've got to say that i love Abah! He's more of the understanding daddy now :D Thanks for all the trust and you know i won't break them. & thanks Girlfrens for that lovely nite. I swear i had a great one.

Pray hard that I would have more friends in ICG! Tomorrow is the Orientation and oh god, i simply dont really know them except for few. I don't wish to be left out (:

Hit to bed now gorgeous people!

take care love.

No comments: