Sunday, May 25

Indians are loved;

I love yesterday (:
Indian Cultural Group is AWESOME! In just a day, we’re bonded and I love Indians! & well I don’t know how many times I have said this but I’m proud to be an INDIAN! Everyone had so much fun together and I’m sure nobody will quit this CCA. Why must they? Ha-ha!

I met many new Indian friends. Yes, like finally! Perhaps I shall say their name here. They’re the ones I’m kind of close with.
Mr Castillo Adolph (: (He's that gay Suriya)
Zalikha. She dont look like Indian but she says the thick hair on her hand shows that she's indian! Funny :D
Maha! Our secrets are kept within us. No leaking!
& oh yes, Kasturi pretty lady!
These are the wonderful people+ the rest of the Indians! (:

Today is such a hectic day for me. I’ve got no choice but to wake up as early as 9am to study for my Principle of Management online test. But it’s okay at least I’ve done my notes for the mid-term test.I scored 16/20! Terrible i think and my questions are quite tough,sadly.
Then, I have to proceed with the CSA project. Watch a new Hindi movie in between project time- Good Boy, Bad Boy.
After everything settled, I did some revision for my CSA Excel Test tomorrow. Phew, luckily Rafee Bhai was here today to help me out. Thank you so much Bhai!
Now, i feel a lil' bit confident about my Excel,ha-ha!

& oh yes, had a wonderful dinner together with beloved family members. Pizza& Murtabhak were the main meals.
LOVELY weekend (:
take care love.

No comments: