OH DEAR! I hate my CSA teacher like seriously.
Answer me: Can you even understand when your teacher is speaking like one non-stop bullet train?
Answer me: Can you even understand when your teacher is speaking like one non-stop bullet train?
Even though she explains it twice, you could never understand.
I just can’t stand her. She got me pissed off. What I did was to off my computer and listen without any understanding. At that point of time, I almost cried but I hold back my tears in order not to make it that obvious.
I just can’t stand her. She got me pissed off. What I did was to off my computer and listen without any understanding. At that point of time, I almost cried but I hold back my tears in order not to make it that obvious.
After the tutorial, without thanking her (even though I always thank her), I walk off the room. Vulgarities flew from my lips like idioms.
Damn, let’s change topic here. It just irritates me a lot.
But hey, chocolates just make me happy da. THANK YOU CHOCOLATE!
Can anyone get me Melting Kiss chocolates?? I’m craving for that badly.
Hmm, talking about food, this Mr Milo opps, I mean Castillo was talking about the food that he loves a lot in Temasek Polytechnic’s ITAS canteen. Well, you should know that this small lil’ fellow loves to eat and he told that he used to eat up to 6-7 meals a day. INSANE?? But still, he doesn’t really grow fat at all. Small forever!
Damn, let’s change topic here. It just irritates me a lot.
But hey, chocolates just make me happy da. THANK YOU CHOCOLATE!
Can anyone get me Melting Kiss chocolates?? I’m craving for that badly.
Hmm, talking about food, this Mr Milo opps, I mean Castillo was talking about the food that he loves a lot in Temasek Polytechnic’s ITAS canteen. Well, you should know that this small lil’ fellow loves to eat and he told that he used to eat up to 6-7 meals a day. INSANE?? But still, he doesn’t really grow fat at all. Small forever!
That's a compliment, okay! & here, he’s forcing me to eat. Nah, I badly can’t.
He also mentions that I should advertise to everyone about how nice the Bandung drink in ITAS is! If chocolates makes me happy then Bandung drink makes him happy too (:
Funny guy! Oh yes, you’ve got a pretty girlfriend!
Better get going and finish up my tutorials! Will update later at night, toodles (:
take care love.
He also mentions that I should advertise to everyone about how nice the Bandung drink in ITAS is! If chocolates makes me happy then Bandung drink makes him happy too (:
Funny guy! Oh yes, you’ve got a pretty girlfriend!
Better get going and finish up my tutorials! Will update later at night, toodles (:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment