I LOVE FRIDAYS!
Reason being, I’m busy with my lectures and tutorials as it ended the latest time slot, 6pm. No, I’m not sadistic or what, but you know in life, you got to think the positive way. Yeah, so that’s what I did!
Reason being, I’m busy with my lectures and tutorials as it ended the latest time slot, 6pm. No, I’m not sadistic or what, but you know in life, you got to think the positive way. Yeah, so that’s what I did!
I love my girls (: Adilah, CX, Shi Hui and Mei ting. Had a wonderful time spent together with them! The laughings were non-stop! & we can just start laughing whenever we looked at each other. And for no good reason? So cute uh!
My girls think that I’m either mentally disturbed or weird after hearing what I told them. Do you people believe me having an imaginary friend? Do you even think they exist? I think they really do. Well, if you people realize from my older post, I did mention about Sarah being my friend. & yes, you guessed it right; she’s that imaginary friend of mine! Err, okay, please not find me weird or having some psychological problem. It’s the fact! She’s neither causing harm to me nor to anyone else. Don’t worry (: She understands me the best! & it’s not wrong to have such a companion. In fact, it’s better to have her than friends who will just hurt u terribly. Don’t you think so?
After school, I had a continuous laughing together with Ameera, CT and Fatthimah in ITAS! You know when girls meet, gossip is always our forte? Ha-ha! And not forgetting those lame jokes =D
& now, here I am blogg-ing when I’m supposed to finish up my CSA assignment. Don’t blame me for this. I’ve got to borrow the textbook from CT so that I could finish up with some of the questions I’m left with. & this is only possible when I got that book from her tomorrow. No choice but to race my time for tomorrow’s preparation before the date due. Just pray for me that the computer won’t hang and I’m able to send my document before Sunday, 11:55pm.
God, please help me!!
&& thanks people for being concerned! Don't worry too much about my health (: Just pray that i'm all fine!
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment