Girlfriends!! When’s our Barbie Pageant Contest? We haven’t had ours yet since O levels ended.
Yes, I’m a Barbie fanatic. I’ve collected Barbies from all over the world; from India to Japan and etc. Yes, it’s my hobby. & even at this age, I still continue this hobby. My dear siblings would never fails to buy me new Barbies whenever they went overseas and yes, I don’t need to inform them what I want because they know Barbie is the one that I adore most. Well, I think it isn’t something childish but this is what we call interest. If at this age you still collect cards, it’s not called childish but the interest in you. Right? The same applies to me then.
Well, realise that now, I’m writing more to an argumentative or persuasive post? Well, the reason being, I’m practicing on my Communication Skill subject. English is vital. & since I’m going to be tested on this basic, I’ve got to practice more so as to achieve an excellent grades! I’m willing to open topics to all (Open floor) so that I could try to attempt those topics. & by the way, my test is on either one of these topics:
1) Internet
2) Sports
3) Fashion
4) Environment
It seems easy but the research is work-load. 2 weeks for preparation before the test! Maybe the advantage of being in polytechnic rather then secondary schools is that books/ notes/ informations are allowed during test! Incredibly Good!
(3 May, 00:18)
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment