Sunday, May 4

Saturday.

Perfect Saturday despite the worries for CSA assignment!
I headed to school as early as 0900 for my Principles of Management lecture which was brought forward due to the Labour Day. See, how useless are holidays? I rather go school and spent my Saturdays with joy!
Ok, whatever then. Hip Hop Audition took place yesterday. As usual, the instructor teaches us some steps, follow through and there goes the selection. It’s the same as modern dance. We’re supposed to dance the steps that they thought us and do our freestyle. Phew, everything went okay despite forgetting some steps. Well, the instructor says that the most important criteria are not whether you can remember the steps but the confidence and energy to dance. So yeah, the results for both dance will be out tomorrow and hopefully i got into Hip Hop, please!!
& yeah! Meet up with my fellow colleagues. You can’t believe how much I miss them and a day spent with them was memorable though. We had lunch together and since the guys wanted to watch Iron Man, Mira and I agree to it. & thank god the movie wasn’t disappointing and I swear it’s cool! But, I guess I’m noisy and it’s all thanks to my coughing. After those long hours of sitting in the cinema we had some cam-whoring session together. Pictures shall be uploaded tonight, don’t worry.
22 00- Dee Noreen called and thought of having dinner together at Downtown East. & Mira girlfriend followed. We had satay!! & finally, we headed home.
(3 May 2008, 23:00)
Take care love.

No comments: