AM I DYING OR WHAT?
The coughing doesn’t stop. & I think it’s getting worst? BLOOD?? What’s wrong with my health? Oh god, please protect me :(
Okay, I’m so not going to check to the doctor.
CSA project is haunting me!
I tried doing and I’m almost there.
Sunday is the submission day.
All the best Zue’!
((:
& oh yeah guy-friends!
Chelsea Vs Man United ((:
All the best and hope I don’t be the victim again.
The coughing doesn’t stop. & I think it’s getting worst? BLOOD?? What’s wrong with my health? Oh god, please protect me :(
Okay, I’m so not going to check to the doctor.
CSA project is haunting me!
I tried doing and I’m almost there.
Sunday is the submission day.
All the best Zue’!
((:
& oh yeah guy-friends!
Chelsea Vs Man United ((:
All the best and hope I don’t be the victim again.
Take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment