Thursday, May 1

Ada Cinta.

Love is Cinta, the movie, has certainly touched my heart. It does not only reminisce my past but it thought me to reflect and cogitate on my present. You might be thinking why I said so.
Well, this movie thought us to be courageous enough when it comes in terms of love. It’s all because you would never know if the other party does have that same feeling towards you. & when you love that someone, please say before it’s too late.
Here’s the video of the song of Ada Cinta (There’s love).



When can that ego vanish from me?
I don’t know! I think I’m really a stubborn kid! Well, ½ of me neither want the past to be not reminded nor happen but another stubborn ½ of me wouldn’t want to admit that love no matter what.

How tough can this be? Just rely on god then ((:
take care love.

No comments: