Thursday, May 8

5A/2007,loved.

Friends that will last are friends that you spent your years together.
I LOVE MY 5As/2007!!
Thanks people for the perfect dinner. I miss those memories and the bond we truly had together. Those sweet memoirs will etch in my mind and never will I forget you people. It’s true when a person says that your secondary school friends are the ones you will treasure most. & sincerely I got to say that they are the ones whom I will never forget no matter what. Chey, emotional la sey.

Thursday is our dinner day! Make yourself free no matter what, sacrifice. By the way, this Thursday we’re having dinner at Simpang Bedok.& for Dunman-TP students this Monday let’s have lunch together at around 11-2pm. (ITAS) See you lovelies!

Okay, girlfriends and boyfriends here are the pictures we had together.



My best Guyfriends ((:

Kelly& the boys~

That's my gay friends.

Kelly(GF).Hafeez(BF).NCL(BRO& SCI LAB BEST PARTNER!)

My aunty Girlfrend that i adore (:

The gays.

PROVEN~ Gaying!

Candid for Vanda-da.

VANESSA!! JC STUDENT UH!

Blur.

Look at ST's expression! HAHAHAHAHA!! (Confirm gossiping)

The other gay or better known as drug.

He poses with my Esprit Wallet.

I look stupid.

& here's better with Dre'.

Kelly was very studious.& poor Hafeez, get well soon!

Kelly's first attemp. She love cap for now, i think.

So she decided to take another pic of herself again.

So yeah, goodnite!

take care love.

No comments: