ACCEPTED!!
Can you imagine how excited I am to get selected into the Hip Hop Dance group? It’s simply a sheer of excitement (: Thank you CT for checking out on the board for my name! I love you so much (:
Can you imagine how excited I am to get selected into the Hip Hop Dance group? It’s simply a sheer of excitement (: Thank you CT for checking out on the board for my name! I love you so much (:
But sadly to say, I can’t go for the Dance Orientation. Reason being I’m off to Kuala Lumpur on the weekends. So I got to inform the in-charge about this matter and hope I get to go for the KL
trip since I badly think I need to SHOP!!
Well, as early as I always am, i woke up and carry my elephantine steps to the Quran lesson. Yeay! Another good news for me: 2 MORE LESSONS TO GO AND I’M DONE! You guys never know how extremely happy I was upon the completion of the Quran lessons.
I love Ammi! We had prefect lunch together with Dee Ayesha. Bet, you will love my mom’s cooking when you try it! & oh yes, I bought Orange juice for Ammi since she requested it. Thanks for that lovely lunch and talks!
The whole day of Tuesday, I did my tutorials and yes, research for my Communication Skill Subject. & Yahoo! I’m done with everything. As I said earlier in my before post, I would never want to waste my perfect Tuesdays. It will never be completed if I didn’t complete my tutorials/projects. See, I’m trying to be on task and efficient.
I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THAT HELP/CONCERN!
CT;
I just hope you are able to settle that problem of yours. I could only help you with advices and hope you bore that in mind. In life, you’ve got to compromise and listen to the another party. & yes, i love you too dear! You can always look upon me as your elder sis where you can confide to. Hope for the very best & Cheer Up!
And to that another guy friend (You know who you are);
Don’t make all those problems a burden to yourself. Think positively! I’m always there to help and never shy to ask. What are friends for right? I hope you’re able to solve those problems. I can’t do anything except for advising.
take care love.



No comments:
Post a Comment