May you rest in peace.
My sis-in-law’s dad breathes his last breath today morning- 04:26. I think most people are appalled upon hearing about his death. Well, what can I say? Everyone will surely I leave you one day and it all depends on time.
I once hate death. That’s when I lost someone who is dearly to me. Yes, you guess that right- Mami Nachak (Aunty). Upon her departure, I never knew I would suffer such a great loss. In fact, I’ve lost her to almost 4 years this 22th May. I did gave up and lose faith in god .You people will only understand this feeling when you really lost someone whom you love dearly.
However, now, I’ve grown maturely in thinking wise and never did I blame god for her departure. I believe that everything god created will soon be wiped away from this earth.
But one thing I don’t regret of. I did confess that “I love you (her)” and I’m the luckiest niece in this world who receives her love. You would be if you had been in my situation.
But one thing I don’t regret of. I did confess that “I love you (her)” and I’m the luckiest niece in this world who receives her love. You would be if you had been in my situation.
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment