Saturday, April 26

SWARNAM (:

Shag! I’m sick today. Didn’t able to wake up as I felt physically fatigue and thus, my jogging session with Mira is cancelled. As I don’t want to miss the concert tonight, I tried to continue my sleeping and get more rest. So, apparently I woke up at around 1pm and felt a lil’ bit better. Thank god, if not I don’t think I would be able to attend Swarnam 2008!

Okay, let’s skipped the part I was pissed of waiting for Dee Ayesha to dress up.

So, yeah, Swarnam isn’t that bad. I think it’s awesome (: Ha-ha, though I don’t really understand tamil. But, surprisingly, we do understand certain words that they say and yes, the story line. No subtitles needed! The dance and the act, perfect da’. &
Shahul, I got to comment that your production is superb and Ha-ha, your dance. Err, I think it’s cute? & it's my first time hearing you speak Tamil!
Deera and I couldn’t stop imitating his dance moves.


Oh well, pictures shall be uploaded soon (:

take care love.

No comments: