Saturday, April 26

Human folly.

There are ups and downs in life. Everyone has a problem and no matter what, they have to face it courageously. I can do nothing but just to lend them my shoulder to lie upon and I always believe that every problem that we have, there is always a solution. So, never think of dying or going ghost?
But at times, never take advantage of my kindness.

Ok skipped that, I have to say that I love my dad! I love Abah! Yeay! He agrees to buy me a laptop (: despite many people objecting to it. Oh well, I’m such a spoilt brat! Thank you :D
& yes, I love family dinner. That’s when we got really bonded!

Hey, rewind everything back. Didn’t I mention that my class had a lunch gathering today? Oh well, I forgot. So, basically everyone headed to Mac Donalds near TP to have our lunch and surprisingly the SLs bought a cake for 3 of my classmates. I didn’t even know that it was their birthday! Ha-ha, how dumb.

Another 2 incident of my dumb-ness.
Firstly, i didnt bring along CDs for Irfan and Heider.
Secondly, i forgot that i have to attend the Communication Skill tutorial today. And upon attending the class, everyone has to bring an article for some project overview thingy. I ran to my school Cheers to buy a newpaper and even read up about the article that i have to present. & thank you to my lecturer, we ended up not doing the assignment for dont know what reason. Damn, waste money and effort ! & now, the newpaper is missing and i think i left it in ITAS!

Oh, screw that! My bed is calling me so nites (:


take care love.

No comments: