23 April 2008
Oh yes, school has been fun today! Who cares if I’m lack of girlfriends in school? I do have plenty of boyfriends (: They’re wonderful people I can say, despite just knowing them for a day. Only had 2 hours of lecture and headed down to ITAS to meet the boys. Okay, later i accompanied the boys to some sports shops since Heider wanted to get himself a pair of shoe for today’s street soccer. & yes, I did follow them for their street soccer thingy. Hah, you guess it right! I’m bored though since all the boys are out to play. We had our dinner at KFC. Mind you, that was my breakfast cum lunch and dinner. I don’t want to eat as you all know I’m a slow eater, hee :D & guys hope all of you get well soon! Take care of your health and be strong like me. Ehem!
24 April 2008
Lecture starts at 12:00 and had my early breakfast with the boys, Ct and Zubaidah? Isn’t it freaky to know someone who looks like you, has the same name as you and has the same interest? Oh my, I can’t believe it but almost everyone think that the Zubaidah and I do really look like sisters! I guess we’re twins who are born 10 months apart? Ha-ha, cute uh. Both of us can’t believe it but keep staring to each other. Well, I know her before this and had many incidence where people mistaken me of her. Well, what can I say? This is life and in this world we’re known to have 7 twins and I’ve found one, ha-ha! How lucky.
Well, after lecture was boredom. The girls when around with me signing up for CCAs and oh yes, I join the modern dance and Indian Cultural group. Hope I get into any of it!
take care love.
Thursday, April 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment