To Mr Dear-est,
1. The more I try to forget you, the more I miss you.
2. The more I try to avoid you, the more I see you.
3. The more I try to hate you, the more I love you.
& sometimes, when I thought I found you, I lost myself.
& sometimes, what I had wished for will never come true.
& sometimes, confession is meant to be secret.
You seems perfect to me. I can’t find any flaws in you.
Your presence kept me smiling,
I wonder how you captured my heart when others fail to.
But sometimes,
I felt that I don’t exist in your life.
My presence, it seems not to be appreciated at all.
Is it because your busy or
You seem careless about me?
Only god knows why.
Take care love.
LOVE,
ZUBEIDAA
1. The more I try to forget you, the more I miss you.
2. The more I try to avoid you, the more I see you.
3. The more I try to hate you, the more I love you.
& sometimes, when I thought I found you, I lost myself.
& sometimes, what I had wished for will never come true.
& sometimes, confession is meant to be secret.
You seems perfect to me. I can’t find any flaws in you.
Your presence kept me smiling,
I wonder how you captured my heart when others fail to.
But sometimes,
I felt that I don’t exist in your life.
My presence, it seems not to be appreciated at all.
Is it because your busy or
You seem careless about me?
Only god knows why.
Take care love.
LOVE,
ZUBEIDAA


No comments:
Post a Comment