Have you waked up from a nightmare, feeling an irrational fear overwhelming you and causing your heart to pound so fast? And yes, you’re arrested by a sheer panic?
Never had I known I was severely traumatized by the gruesome dream and wish that dream will never coincide again.
Yes, I know it was just a dream and it would never bechance. But at times, I do believe in dream. You will never know if it could even take place. That dream of mine was totally horrible and ghastly. I don’t wish to lose that person in my life. He meant a lot to me (:
Yes, mere pyaar.
Never had I known I was severely traumatized by the gruesome dream and wish that dream will never coincide again.
Yes, I know it was just a dream and it would never bechance. But at times, I do believe in dream. You will never know if it could even take place. That dream of mine was totally horrible and ghastly. I don’t wish to lose that person in my life. He meant a lot to me (:
Yes, mere pyaar.
take care love(s).


No comments:
Post a Comment