Oh my god, school is starting any sooner! Camps are just around the corner! Well, what can I say, I’m worrywart? It is just not me. I don’t really felt nervous of meeting new friends in life. So, why am I feeling this way then?
There’s nobody whom I’m close to that will be going for the Freshmen Orientation Camp in Temasek Polytechnic. How sad can that be? That means I’m all alone!
Well, I should say sorry to Samir as I have been bothering him about the camp. (Sorry eh!)
Guess what? I just have a chat over the phone with Mira darling! Well, she talked about her camp in school. Funny girl! She said that she prefer her old friends then the new ones. Aww, I’m touched! Okay, now it’s my turn to go through what she has went through. I’m jus hoping that I would be lucky enough to have great friends in my new school!
take care love.
Friday, April 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment