Thursday, April 3

Random Future.

You may be whatever you resolve to be. Determine to be something in the world, and you will be something. “I cannot,” never accomplished anything; “I will try,” has wrought wonders.—J. Hawes
...
..
.
Well, you guys must have been thinking to why I actually quoted this. I was just trying to motivate myself to work even harder this time!
I was truly mesmerized by the beautiful bungalows/ pent houses at Marine Terrace Road (My old estate) as I walked home from my daily Quran lessons. Nothing else came across my mind except the determination to own one effing gorgeous house at least! Yeah, it seems impossible though but at least I can still try to.
It’s all about the future. Who will not want to have a great future ahead? Nobody will. So yeah, I guess I’m not the only human being alive who think this way; Being a successful career woman and a family completes my life, is the overall thing that I’ve always wish for.
Please god bless me.

& btw, HAPPY B'DAE BUBU HADIJAH! (sis-in-law)

May Allah bless you and your marriage,Amin!


take care love.

No comments: