Friday, March 28

Wedding Bells;

Good morning people (: & yess, that’s how I look early in the morning without bath!
Oh shit, such a’ gorgeous dream I had! Guess what is it? It’s the wedding bells you bet! I couldn’t imagine dreaming of my wedding day at these very early years of my life. Bet, I’ve watched too much of Bollywood movies! But nevertheless, it’s a cute dream though.

So here it goes..

My wedding is a total arranged marriage. I can’t believe myself being arranged with such a husband! Oh gosh, knowing that I dislike Indians who speak Tamil. But fair enough, I like them now. Don’t blame me for disliking them; it’s just my narrow thinking. So yeah, as always everyone in my family is being arranged during their wedding days. As a stubborn and pampered child, I turn rebellious whenever Ammi arranged my marriage with someone. Like hey, you neither know them nor like them before? & I would like say “Ammi, why not you get married to him?” Ha-ha, I know that’s evil.

As years past, I’m getting older. I didn’t have the choice but to follow suit to the idea of arranged marriage. So yeah, there goes the wedding proposals and I’ve got the right to choose (like duh!) So one day, here comes a man whom I don’t expect to get married with. Remembering my teenage life liking the same guy. I was so fortunate (: Well, I was an ugly teenage girl who has a very bad taste of fashion back then and no guys even dare to like me. But hey, I still have the rights to admire anyone and that is the very same guy whom I ever fall for.
So yeah, as always, the girl have to attend to the guy’s family when they came over to look at the girl. I was told to serve the coffee and have a small chat with them. I didn’t realize that the guy was looking at me. & yeah, we were given time to chat. And here goes the conversation:

Unknown: Subhanallah, you’re gorgeous! I can’t believe it was even you!
Zue’: Oh, thank you. I’m just a god creation. People change, you see. You’re not bad either. Looking good forever and always.
& happily ever after. THE END ( Married )

So yeah, it’s so called a nightmare for me though as I would never dream of being arranged like my other siblings and worst still getting married to an Indian Muslim who speak Tamil. Dee Ayesha was laughing her head off when she knows that I now marrying a Tamil speaking guy. She says “See, never say you won’t like a Tamil speaking guy. You’ve at last like one!” God damn it! Ha-ha, cute dream. & yeah, I don’t mind a Tamil speaking guy. Cool stuff okay.

I did some cam-whoring session at home during my dance. There it goes..

That even look like a goggle to me, haha!

I was checking out my body. Woo, i loike!

Oh yeah, a long and awaited day for me.Shall update later.

take care love.

No comments: