All thanks to my owl life, that I’m still awake at this hour. Believe it or not, I’ve tried to sleep early (12:00) but it was a failure. I kept tossing around my bed like for 2 damn hours and trying to make myself asleep. But darn, I fail to. So, yes I gave up my sleeping and turn on the laptop and here I am, blogging.
Feeling hungry, frustrated, unhappy and sleepy yet I can’t sleep which sucks big time. I'm sure some of us have felt that way before. When you really are tired and real sleepy, but you can't just close your eyes and let your mind wander away on its own.
Well, I’ve always had my self check before I sleep. Thinking of the kind of attitude I have, it sucks can? People love to say positive things about themselves but I think, I love to say the opposites.
Attitudes:
- I’m a temperamental girl; I can just have the flare up anger anytime.
- I’m an impatient girl sometime; When Ammi tries to help me with the cooking, I can be so impatient. Or when I’ve to wait for long, I just hate it.
- I can’t take up rude remarks and I can just turn nasty. When I say nasty, I’m a total nasty.
- I’m very sarcastic with words.
- When I say I dislike a particular someone/something, I’m being so frank.
I’m totally the opposite of my sister, Dee Ayesha. I wish I could be just like her! A patient and soft-spoken girl. I sometimes wonder how I can face my future with those attitudes in me. To think of it, I will be in the Business line where I’ve got to meet up with many people of different backgrounds. & with such attitude, would the future even accept me?
Oh to hell with myself, I have to change! Perhaps, that helps me for my future. So, people help me with this, I seriously need that very help. Very much thank you (:
Ok, I’m hungry.Bye!
take care love.
Friday, March 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment