Thursday, March 27

Outings (:

My body gets physically fatigue even when I’ve got too much of sleep. Hell funny can it be, yeah? So, I guess I have to cut the number of hours of sleep or else I will look shagged! From now on, my days are being routine.
Wake up early- Religious class- (any outings) - evening jogs, dance and sleep.

Oh yeah, didn’t I say to all you folks that I’m totally over him? Cool shit! I’m not going to bother myself with such a mess again. Let god decide my fate. Ehem ehem, I mean my life partner!
From now, my life is all about me, Shah’s blood, my very own Jilbab Rangers (Dee Ayesha, Nazurah, Deera, Mira and Syeerah), girlfriends and boyfriends. My life gonna circle around them (: that’s all. What great else must I wish for, right?

Well well, I can’t wait for Saturday! Jilbab Rangers gonna’ have our very own Bikini Party! (Only girls, fyi) Yepp, Sentosa here I come! I’ve planned a lot for this outing! Hopefully, everything will go all fine. Bikini Party is more for an outdoor photo shoot!

So yeah, here goes the plan:
1100- Leave our very own palace and meet up by MRT!
1230- Reach Sentosa and find a great spot to picnic.
1300- Get change and have some fun cam-whoring& more activities!
*Time for departure not confirmed*

Activities: Soccer Blew up Balloons, Outdoor Photo shoot and more.
Food& Drinks:
Home-made sandwiches- Namirah
Hot and spicy Mee Goreng- Zubeidaa
Drinks- Zubeidaa & Dee Ayesha
& more foods from my dear Jilbab Rangers.


Photographs will be uploaded any soon!

take care love.

No comments: