Firstly, it was Saif Ali Khan! He’s one super hot chap. Well, during his early acting careers, I don’t really adore him as he always act as a playboy * I hate playboy* But but, till the movie Kal Ho Na Ho, I truly love him! (Ziiya, he’s my sweetheart uh. You have yours, so don’t touch! HA-HA)

Shah Rukh Khan is my all time favorite. Many may think that his not handsome but hey, his a good actor. Every movie he acts, I love to watch. He’s an actor, producer and a television host. That’s what we call 3 in 1 STAR! & unique about him is that we share the same birthdays!
I love his body~
Aamir Khan lovely!
*I've always wish that my future husband looks like him. Err, DREAM ON!*
Preity Zinta, she’s one cute and bubbly actress who does not fails to attract people with her charm and yes, dimples! I truly adore her that I’ve always wish I looked like her.*Sarah, please stop lying. I don’t look like her. Only those cheeks resemble her* Gorgeous!
Rani Mukherjee, has always been my second favorite. I like her features especially her eyes! Those mesmerizing ones~ 
Madhuri Dixit. She has been the one who inspired me to dance! Every dance that she choreograph,is superb! She is also being name as the best dancer in Bollywood. Ever since I watched the movie, Dil To Pagal Hai, I just love the dance steps and even her other movies!
Deepika Padukone; Well, she’s a new actress who’s first ever movie BOOMED! She’s gorgeous!* Even Shahul said she’s gorgeous and his dream girl looks like her. Ha-ha, funny guy*
Bipasha Basu! Yeah, I liked her at last. & she’s the one that inspired me to have hot body. I love her body and she’s gorgeous! She’s known to have a dark complexion but this issue didn’t stop her from being a popular star. Who say only the whites are pretty! Even the blacks are! She’s even known as the “Sexiest Woman in Asia", in November 2007, U.K. magazine Eastern Eye.

& yeah I do watched old hindi movies and I do admire some actresses such as Saira Banu,Sharmila Tagore and Helen.
Saira Banu has the most out standing features and yes, a good actress indeed.

Sharmila Tagore is Saif Ali Khan’s mommy. Her beauty truly explains why and how Saif could even look that HOT!

Helen; Hell yeah, she’s a great dancer! Can’t doubt it but she is SUPERBLY good in her dancing techniques!

I’ve talked too much on Bollywood. Well, as you people know I love watching Tamil movies too. & certainly I do apprize some of the actors such as Surya and R. Madhavan who do act well. & yess, they are those Kollywood actors that I fall for! hehe (:

Well, its too late! His taken! SAD! But, as i said i hope to meet his clone in the future. Like atleast, i could meet someone who looks like him.Right right right?

His not only a Kollywood star, but a Bollywood too (:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment