Wednesday, March 26

RACE!

Make over for Nazurah and Deera! & yeah, gotta’ wake up early. Thank you so much that I received more vouchers this time. Anyone who wish to makeover for FREE but photographs paid, please kindly let me know. You have to get the vouchers from me (:

Deera- sweet looking angel.

Nazz, the tigeress look!

Didn’t know where to go so we decided to watch Hindi movie- RACE! woo, I like the movie and especially the songs~ And I cant deny, Saif Ali khan is HOT! Not forgetting, Bipasha Basu! Watch the videos of the songs i like!



Zara zara Touch me:-




Race is on my mind:-




Well, we ended up going to Mami Zainab’s house. Didn’t know that she’s migrating to USA to stay with Kak Ilah. Oh my, I’m going to miss her so much! My 1st very best aunty has left me earlier and now the 2nd best also leaving. How sad ): Dee Noreen I wanna’ a free ticket to USA!! Let meet up there, I miss my nieces and nephews and cousins there! OH MY!!

I will miss you Mami Jenab !!! Bring me to USA again like how you bring me to Japan (: LOVE YOU!

take care love.

No comments: