1230- Followed Dee Noreen to the saloon since she wanted to dye her hair. Err, I went to highlight my hair! Ha-ha! And it turns out super nice (: I look like an American mixed though (that’s what the hair dresser said). Spent like 5 hours in total!
My new hair (: i mean the colour!
2000- Dee Ayesha ride to Tampines Mall again to buy a concealer for herself. We are not able to find any though. So, she decided to buy a lipstick which is almost the same colour as the concealer. Ok, I guess she’s weird.
Spent most of our time camwhoring and bought Iced Chocolate from Mc Café. Thus, we ride home! Cold weather outside (:
Bored with camwhoring~
2300- As we reached home, Dee Ayesha decided to go Iskandar Bhai’s house to play with our intelligent boy, Zyedan Shah. Dan Shah insists us from going home. Thus, causing us to stay and reached home late.
His mummys (:
HOME SWEET HOME (:
take care love.


No comments:
Post a Comment