Monday, March 24

Gorgeous people (:

1600- Followed Ammi& Dee Ayesha for their photo shoot. It took us 5 hours for everything to be done. I should have done together with them so that we got our very own picture together. But its okay, there’s always next time. We’ve planned to have a family photo shoot together! I can’t wait for that very day.

So yeah, these are the pictures I’m able to take for them. Gorgeous!
Dee Ayesha and Ammi! Gorgeous people in my life (:

Pretty pretty ladies!

Dee Ayesha, my lovely sister.

Her 21th B'day Photoshoot!

Ammi's wearing a wig. Gorgeous lah seyy!

Wahh seyyy! PHEEWWEEETTT!

FUUU-LAAMMAAAKKK!! MY SUPER GORGEOUS MUM!!

Like mother, like daughter (:

Reached home a lil' late. Bought Abah's dinner from Syahrahim stall ( Chicken rice,Fried Chicken rice and Mee Hailam) Abah loves Ammi's make-over. Soo cute (:

take care love.

No comments: