Did some shopping and headed to Dee Noreen’s house. Deera decided to dye her hair and yes, again, I’m the one who have to help her out! Yeah babey, it turn out super nice (: Well, what can you say, I’ve got the ability* ehem, ehem*
Today’s a funny day spent with Deera and Mira. Guess what? I help Deera during her bath. Meaning, I was the one who bathe her, get it? Hell funny can!? But nevertheless, I’ve got the chance to do anything I want, eh. Ha-ha! Nothing fishy~Opps
Here go the pictures taken today. Didn’t get any snap of Mira since she’s horribly dressed to the beauty parlor. Ha-ha!
My so-called-prison break tee'.
Yes,i know.i've got no sexy legs! Hah, but who cares? I like :D
Deera and her mentel-ism disease.
Stops at Montip.
Alright, this is my limit for today. My stomach's making too much noise already. Gotta' get ready for the Sentosa Party! Till next time, ciao babies! =)
takecare love.


No comments:
Post a Comment