Shopping! Wow, I love the things I bought today. Okay, I know I’ve been spending a lot these days. Well, it’s kind of a need actually. Mostly it’s for my school stuffs (: As usual, Mira& I had a mass- shopping. Actually, we planned only to window shop but however, girls will be girls! They just can’t stop spending, he he :D
Things I bought today:
· School bag ( black)
· Brown purse
· Cap ( 77th street)
· Slipper
Yeah! Tomorrow is my last day at work! Like finally, wee~ but however we have to reach at 8am since we have to set the bins before the mini sales starts next week. So yeah, I just cant wait for it to end (: & finally, im going through my normal exercising life again! Have to get back on diet!
& since tomorrow is our last day at work, my “daddy” (Mr Supervisor) going to treat us dinner/lunch at a restaurant! woo~ he loves to pamper me so much. thank you! && he also giving us his staff card so that we can shop in Robinsons with an additional 25%. Super nice daddy :D
takecare love.
Sunday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment