Saturday, March 1

Shopping Spree~

Morning shift! Wohoo~ had tons of fun shopping with my dearest Mira after our working hours! Most of the stuffs we bought are for school and partly or should I say ½ of it are for our wants. Hehe : D Okay, both girlfriends have the same taste. Don’t be surprise seeing us wearing/using anything similar. We’re considering ourselves as twins since most of it is similar! & I totally felt satisfied after today’s shopping as we finally bought something that we really need. & for now, I really need to save up for my new lappy& i-touch. Oh my, don’t think it would be enough since I’ve been spending too much on things which are unnecessary & also thanks to the adult fare which is burdening me :(
Well, Dee Ayesha bought lots of new clothings from Metro! Wee~ coincidently, she also went shopping with Dee Noreen& my dearest eldest sister actually spent on us! I love you~
&& Congratulation Dee Ayesha for the job! Hope you pass the next interview (:


Hmm, I think I shall make a list now.
The NEEDS and WANTS:
1) Apple Lappy
2) Apple I-touch
3) Bike license
4) Watches (batteries)
5) Bags & shoes (2 more pair)
6) Sports Wear
7) Accessories

Bought:
1) Canon Camera
2) Canon photo printer
3) Clothings
4) Topshop purse
5) 1 pair of school bag
6) 3 pairs of slippers

Wishing:
* Unrevealed love,

Accepted Wishes:
· Posted to Temasek Poly- Business course ( 1st choice)

Take care love.

No comments: