Thursday, February 28

Lalala, missing you :)

Bye-bye skinny jeans! Oh no, I wonder how could my pants tore. Is it because I wash it lots of time or am I getting fat?! Ha-ha :D * feeling guilty*
So yeah, woke up early morning to get myself a pair of skinny black jeans from Peninsular Plaza& rush back to work. Yeah! Today’s dinner break I had Chicken Briyani. Thanks to my “Daddy” (Mr Ganeshan, supervisor) who bought it for us from Tekka. Deliciously~ I shared ½ with Mira since we don’t really eat that much * Dieting for your information*
Whole day at work was super boring since there isn’t any customer. So yeah, what I did was to spend the time ironing the clothes using the steamer! I help many of the other brands steaming their clothes. Actually, I volunteered! The reason being was that I wanted to feel warm since I was freezing cold under the stupid air-condition!
& yeah, went home with my darling Mira. We’re totally insane I can say. We just can’t stop laughing to our stupid jokes/insults. Damn, I just love her :)

Oh my, I’m missing someone :(


Take care love.

No comments: