Wednesday, February 27

Physically fatigue& ill.

I’m feeling rather ill today. I couldn’t understand my health nowadays. It seems worst then before! Am I tiring myself too much or?
Okay, I shall come into conclusion that I’m the cause for the deteriorating health! Well, yeah I’ve been doing full shift everyday (10am- 10pm). By the time I reached home, it’s the time for me to bathe & spend hours on my lappy. & have my sleep at around 3 am. This is considered my regular routine each day! Okay, I know, I’ve got no life! Stop saying that because I really knew it before :D
My stomach is feeling kind of uneasy and I have the urge to vomit anytime. Wonder what is wrong with my health. I guess I shall have a good rest for now and take good care of myself!

& please stop saying that Im pregnant!? Damn, that's nonsense okey! NO LINK~

Or is it because I’m missing someone? Hahaha! Okay, stop that crap Zue’! But seriously, I think that’s ½ a reason why I’m falling ill.
Okay, toodles! I shall get more rest :)


take care love.

No comments: