Monday, March 3

Farewell.

Yeah, today is my last day at work! At last I have my own life& I could spend most of my time with my boyfriends& girlfriends (: Sadly, I’m going to miss everyone at my workplace! Those 2 ½ months spent with my dear colleagues were the most memorable& fun time. The laughters, jokes, acting sessions, anger moments, gossips are things that I will surely miss! Even though u colleagues are a new batch of people I know after my secondary schoolmates, I think that you colleagues are equivalently the same! The bond we share, I don’t wish it break.
Colleagues that I will dearly miss:
· Mira darling
· Sexy Alexy
· Ashwini (Ashy darling)
· Ganesh aka Daddy ( Mr Supervisor)
· Rossy
· Chrisy
· Seng Chee
· Ariff Arab boy
· Shazli botak (monk)
· Darren-y
· Kak Linda
· Aunty Maggi
· Mr Bear
· Aunty Irene
· Supervisor Ahmad
· Kak Mas
· Jerlin

. Shirlene
· Ziwei

. Da Xin
. Feng Ming
· Khairul step gangster
&more.
Pst: If I forget to mention anyone’s name, Im sorry!


Well, today’s last day of work is a super tiring one. Spend the whole morning setting up the bins for sale& had my lunch with Mira darling at the Nasi Ayam Penyet shop. I was told to end at 7pm. So, I accompanied Alex for dinner at a restaurant- Thai Express. Okay, everything is a total funny scene.
QUESTION: Why was everyone looking at both of us?
Well, can’t blame anyone. Maybe they thought that we’re couple? He he, even Alex says so. So Alex ordered Tom Yam& Fried squid. He ate all since I’m afraid that it is not halal. & during dinner, Alex confesses something to me! Like finally, he admit it. Im so happy for that someone :D Today is a happy ending! I’m so called the middle-woman& I help solve the love between them! YEAH!!
However, to think of it again, I can for sure help out anyone in their love life but somehow, I fail to do it for my own. SAD :(

Plans:
Monday:
- Dance
- Mira& Syeerah darling coming over for hair saloon session
- Had dinner at homey (Mum’s cooking)
Tuesday:
· Exercising
· Movie with dear 5As!
Wednesday:
· Beauty Parlor
· NYP
· Raffles City Mall (Shopping& meet up colleagues)
· Movie with dear colleagues!

Other days, unplanned!
Take care love.

No comments: