Tuesday, March 4

Dieting session.

Hair saloon at Dee Noreen’s house! Mira& Syeerah went over to my homey and had their lunch. Ammi cook Beef Black pepper& vegetable mixed gravy. Yummy! Later we headed to Dee Noreen’s house and had their hair done. We also had some dancing session. Oh gosh, after so long, I dance! Now I really have the time to slim back, he he (: && not forgetting, we had pizza, noodles& nuggets for dinner! Rafee Bhai ordered the pizza for us and we had tons of fun, yeah!

Dieting session has to start tomorrow! I seriously need to get back my shape! HAHA! Have to wake up early in the morning for a long jog at the park near my homey. Then do some body exercise that Shahul ever showed me in you-tube. I did those exercises before& it really works but somehow i didn’t really have time to do since I started working. Darn, now I have to restart all over again! After those long jog& exercise, I need to do some dance& eat healthy food! He he :D No, im not a health freak.
Tips:
8 glasses of clear water& an apple to sum everything up!

Lovely, I can’t wait to watch movie with my dear 5As. Finally, Im kind of updated to the latest movies. We’re going to have some gossips session like how we use to have it in school. & I miss everyone (:

Wee~ I can’t wait to start school! No, I know you make think I’m weird. But after so long, I miss school so much! I think after school has started, I would always wish it ends! Typically me! Ha ha :D
Waiting to go into a brand new school, meet new friends and learn new stuffs.
Temasek Polytechnic, hmm.. the school that I’ve always wish to enter. Every time I took bus 15 to tuition, I will always look at the school& say “someday, I will enter this school” & I really did! Yeah! Many reasons to it. Firstly, it’s convenient as it is near to my homey. Secondly, im not to worry since I have many friends& for sure, im making friends with more people! Well, im kind of prepared for school! But only left with POA. I need to learn that subject before I enter the course since it’s a must. Dee Ayesha going to teach me, yeah! love her (:

take care love.

No comments: