Basically, many of you must have been wondering why I am isolating myself from you girlfriends& boyfriends. I know you people may think that I’m not busy with my job anymore & why I am not spending time with you people? Everything that happen, have a reason to it. You have to enquire first and not gossip for any reason. So yeah, not to worry, I shall explain myself clearly here.
Well firstly, you guys know that we have to prepare ourselves for the Polytechnic enrollments& thus, most of my time is needed to spend on this more important stuff.
Yeah, I know I have been canceling meetings with you people. But hey, it isn’t a last minute thingy okay. Some do just not understand enough& yet badmouth me. I’m neither upset nor angry with the attitude you guys have towards me. I just want you guys to understand that my school stuffs are much more important then the gatherings you’ve made.
So please judge and tell me am I doing the right thing?
Secondly, another reason why I don’t feel like spending most of my time with you people is because of the gossip happening in our “class’s gossip club”. You guys may think that I’m not aware of this, but I do have someone who consistently informing me about it. Nah, I’m not angry at all. Well, the gossip is kindda’ bias as you guys only listen to one party and not from my point of view. You guys must have always thought that I was the one causing the “separation”* try figuring yourself, what I’m trying to explain*. I don’t know what he had said to most of you. I just don’t give a damn fucking care towards him anymore and please stop interfering in my life again. Since you don’t wish to know anything about me anymore, I shall not even care.
Yet, this is the reason that is making me not joining you people in most of the gatherings. & I think there’s no need for reconcile. Please not care on what I’m doing (like if I want to buy an APPLE lappy & you told someone to tell me not to buy it since it’s not suitable for my course and keep downgrading myself, like as if I cant work in a retail line* like hello, I proved you I can* ). Just stop bothering in my life, that’s all.
I don’t need people to downgrade myself. I know I can, so I did prove to you. Instead, I need people to support me thru’ everything I do. So yeah, bug off!
I dont mind losing someone like you in my life. Instead, Im thankful enuf '.
Ps: Im sorry, today's post is kindda an upsetting one. Im just trying to lose my temper thru' typing it out here. & btw, this post is NOT for my dear girlfriends that i truly adore.
take care love.
Thursday, March 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment