11 March 2008;
Damn, missed my doctor appointment today. All thanks to my alarm clock which is not working& Ammi forgetting about today’s appointment. So yeah, only had the time spent in the CPF building. Yeah, that’s for my education. We’re paying it thru’ CPF. After settling on the CPF thingy, we had our late lunch in Delifrance. So, Rafee Bhai suggested going to White Sands to look at the lappy I wanted to buy. Entered the place& was waiting for the person to assist us. Okay, there’s a sudden change in mood in me all thanks to Dee Noreen! Damn it, she’s angry with someone else& she put all the anger on me. So, I was fully pissed off& walked out from the shop to leave for home. I didn’t talk to her.
Whatever it is, I’ve uploaded songs to my new i-pod! & I did explore the functions they have. COOL!
10 March 2008;
-Slacking at home- Nothing interesting. Well,just feeling kindda down for some reason..
" It has been a decade since we last talk.Maybe I miss you?"
take care love.
Wednesday, March 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment