Ambivalence.
What am I thinking? Who and What I’m waiting for? Why am I missing that someone? Do that someone even care about me or know about the affection? Is that someone avoiding me? Or is he just plainly trying to test me out?
Those are the questions that lingers. I just can’t stop thinking about it. At times, I just feel like giving up. Yeah, so not typical of me to give up but I guess I should. I’ve yet talk to him and it just seems a decade long. Seriously, I don’t understand my feelings that well.
“Why on earth did I fall for that someone when way before I don’t have any affection towards him?”
I guess, I shall have a reality check on myself and think for the reason.
Time: 01:49
· Minutes of pondering*: 03:00
Reasons: He was the only someone that was there for me when I thought I’ve lost someone from my life (almost a year back) though I thought he isn’t a good and matured guy. He was also there to give me the support during my O levels when nobody did. Well, I guess I did my best for him.
So, tell me is it a wise decision? Or I shall forget and stop waiting ridiculously.
One Wish:
the unrevealed affection/ambivalent thoughts are answered.
take care love.
Thursday, March 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment