Wednesday, February 20

Lucky day.

Well,i guess today is my lucky day? Hehe. Firstly in the morning at around 6:03 am,i received a sms from MOE& surprisingly i get into TP! Heard that Pei Yun get into the same course as me! Weee~ she's my pillow.
Yeah,this is what written in the sms:
MOE: Congrats Norzubaidah Bte Mohamed Noor, you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, BUSINESS/LOGISTIC& OPS MGT/MKTG(TO1) under 2008 JAE.

Later on rush to the saloon to get my hair done& dressed up to meet Irfan,Mira& Dee Ayesha. Oh Im super sorry for being super late dear Uncle Irfan :( Atleast we get you the Om Shanti Om disc.Right? HEHE =X Oh well,certainly i had fun with them!
& thank you Irfan for telling that Im FAT! Its okey,meet me when school reopens& I will be back to my normal body size! Hmm,we shall see..
PICTURES:




Candid.


Irfan's stupid hand.HAHA!

The sewel-ism of Irfan?

His cacat leg. poor thing :((

Dee& god-bro ( Irfan)
Lovely people on a lovely night.


&& OMG!
I kept smiling :D Reasons? Well, kindda a secret. I dont think i should blog it here. HAHA!

SATURDAY love.

take care love.

No comments: